1. SPROUTS are biogenic - alive and capable of transferring their life energy to your body.
2. SPROUTS contain enzymes which aid in digestion and convert starches into sugars, protein into amino acids, and fats into fatty acids. Enzymes are destroyed in cooked food. When live enzymes are available, the body doesn't store unnecessary vitamin and mineral supplements.
3. SPROUTS provide the highest quality proteins, which are easy for the body to use, are low in fat and contain no saturated fat or cholesterol.
4. SPROUTS contain essential vitamins, proteins and minerals in their purest natural forms.
5. SPROUTS provide a good source of fiber, which stimulates the body's internal self-cleansing abilities.
6. SPROUTS slow the aging process. They are an excellent source of antioxidants.
7. SPROUTS can provide you with a fresh garden in your kitchen when none other is available. Seeds can be stored economically for long periods of time with the potential of many times their weight in fresh produce.
8. SPROUTS are simple, easy and fast to grow. You can have fresh SPROUTS in 2 to 4 days instead of 30 to 90 days needed to grow most vegetables.
9. SPROUTS can be eaten alone, or in salads, sandwiches, soups, stir fry, pancakes, bread, or just about anything.
LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!
10. SPROUTS can be the missing link to daily nutrition and home food storage programs.
! Please Be Advised!